Halpern Wolk Hoffman Orthodontics is an established specialty practice in Calgary that offers a welcoming, personal office experience. Since 1977, Drs. Barry Hoffman, and Ronald Wolk have been dedicated to creating healthy smiles.
How does Halpern Wolk Hoffman Orthodontics meet the current standard of care in Alberta?
- We utilize orthodontic methods currently available in orthodontics. We offer computer-aided bracket placement systems with Damon® Smile* brackets, aesthetic braces, and Invisalign®.* Each orthodontic treatment is specifically designed to address your individual situation in order to create a healthy smile that looks great!
- Drs. Halpern, Wolk and Hoffman will put the needs of you and your family first, and are always available through our emergency phone lines. We are dedicated to being good communicators, and our staff will always take the time to make sure you understand your treatment fully, and answer any questions you may have.
- Families are always welcome in our office! Parents appreciate our array of orthodontic information through CDs, pamphlets, and our website. Our “Kids on Track” program is an observation program for our young pre-treatment patients. Children of our “Kids on Track Club” are seen on a regular basis to keep parents informed regarding their child’s orthodontic status of growth and development in determining an appropriate time to begin active treatment.
- Drs. Hoffman and Wolk are registered orthodontic specialists with more than 38 years of experience in Calgary, and are often referred by their colleagues regarding patient treatment planning and care.
- Our office is located in the Northland Professional Building, which features all the dental specialties, including pediatric specialists, prosthodontists, endodontists, oral surgeons, and periodontists. This means our doctors have available many dental specialists to provide you and your children with the full spectrum of specialty care!
* Each and every patient is an individual, and individual results may vary. Drs. Halpern, Wolk and Hoffman do not necessarily subscribe to the treatment claims made by the orthodontic manufacturers.