Common Treatments include:
- Uncrowding of the teeth
- Closing an Open bite where the front teeth don't touch
- Opening a Deep Over bite where lower teeth bite into the roof of the mouth
- Alignment around missing teeth and closing spaces
- Correction of an Under bite where the lower teeth are in front of the upper teeth
- Closing gaps between teeth
- Reducing protruding front teeth
- Clear aligner therapy with non braces
- Early or interceptive treatment
The Alberta Dental Association does not permit showing photographs as they are testimonial in nature and therefore subjective and not objectively verifiable. The ADA states that photographs may also create unreasonable expectations by patients and be perceived as a guarantee of treatment outcomes.
*Each and every patient is an individual and therefore individual results may vary. Drs. Halpern, Wolk and Hoffman do not necessarily subscribe to the treatment claims made by the orthodontic manufacturers.